Tips for Preventing Mold Contamination in Your Home or in Your Commerical Business
Is it possible to avoid mold problems?
You can avoid mold problems with a little regular home maintenance.
It is very important to prevent condensation problems:
- Make sure you vent moisture from appliances to the outside
- Use your exhaust fans to vent moisture
Your home foundation needs to stay dry, crawl-space can get mold:
- Make sure you have appropriate drainage
- Regularly/annually inspect your crawlspaces for standing water
- Clean your gutters twice a year spring/fall
- Make sure you have the proper grade with moisture flowing away from the building
- If you get water intrusion, clean up the affected areas as fast as possible and take immediate steps to resolve the problem
Inspect and evaluate your home:
- We recommend that you periodically check for roof damage
- Gutters & downspouts are important to the control of water around your home
- If you have a flat roof, check it for pooling of water and solve drainage problems
- Make sure your HVAC system is not leaking and keep drip pans clean and dry
Services to these Maryland Counties: Anna Arundel, Calvert, Charles, Howard, Montgomery, Prince George's and St. Mary's Counties, Maryland
RESIDENTIALCOMMERCIALINDUSTRIAL Professinal Mold Remediators
People just like you say nice things about our service
Some of the Clients we have served...
Brodie Management - Baltimore MD: Kathryn Gonzalez - Large sewage backup job which we extracted, cleaned, disinfected, sanitized, completely dried in fourteen hours.
Bolling Airforce Base - SE Washington, D.C. - All major water damage and mold removal and reconstruction.
The Arrows Project of Maryland: 5,458 sq.ft. area sprinkler heads went off, one day business disruption, Don Graybeal Manager. Baltimore MD. "We loved their commercial dehumidifier"-->